Description de l'offre
Digital Accelerator - Technology Platform Owner - Integration (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
Are you passionate about IT, experienced in software development techniques and convinced by the business added value of the digitalization?
A vacancy of “Technology Platform Owner - Integration” has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse (Tibco and Mulesoft platforms)
With the Digital Transformation of Airbus, the information technology of the company is completely redesigned, looking for creating added value for the business. “API & Integration” is one of the main enabler of this transformation. In that context, Airbus IT teams are entirely reshaped and looking for new skills & potentials.
Challenges are numerous and exciting!
You will combine engineering experience and an innate drive to improve existing systems and processes with the creativity to develop novel solutions to evolving challenges.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Making API and Integration as important to value, innovation and agility to Airbus as they are to other Digital giants
- Being a customer centric business leader who understands the value of integration technology.
- Delivering software and integration technology with proven track record in the field.
- Building Integration first culture within enterprise, achieving diverse stakeholder buyin to the value proposition of Integration.
- Tracking and reporting agreed objectives on speed to market, costing avoidance and business adoption.
- Evangelising Integration adoption across IT and business stakeholders across Airbus, suppliers and third parties using concrete examples and data to demonstrate the enhanced agility and benefits
- Building and executing an enterprise Integration strategy that is globally adopted, business value aligned and agreed with key business stakeholders.
- Building a widely recognize and highly skills Integration product and development team highly skilled DevOps.
- Growing the practice across enterprise and adopt automation extensively to drive up speed to market.
- Adopting new technologies including open source and cloud to further accelerate
- Operating the enterprise integration technology platforms to meet business objectives and operational considerations
- Building a brand externally and internally attracting digital talent to the team, including workplace ways of working and culture.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor to Master Degree in a Technical/IT discipline or equivalent experience
- Excellent experience in API & Integration technologies with Enterprises (preferably Tibco and Mulesoft platforms)
- Experience in building and deploying cloud solutions (AWS preferred)
- Enterprise Cloud Platforms and PaaS services
- Proven track record in an Agile/DevOps environment (Jenkins, Jira, Github, Splunk, Slack, ++)
- Strong analytical problem solving ability,
- Unwavering commitment to operational security and best practices,
- Advanced level of English,
- Advanced level of French would be appreciated.
Feel like you can’t tick some boxes above? If you have most of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply.