Description de l'offre
Digital Accelerator - Technology Platform Owner - Integration (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
Are you passionate about IT, experienced in software development techniques and convinced by the business added value of the digitalization?
A vacancy of “Technology Platform Owner - Integration” has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse (Tibco and Mulesoft platforms)
With the Digital Transformation of Airbus, the information technology of the company is completely redesigned, looking for creating added value for the business. “API & Integration” is one of the main enabler of this transformation. In that context, Airbus IT teams are entirely reshaped and looking for new skills & potentials.
Challenges are numerous and exciting!
As the future job holder you will combine engineering experience and an innate drive to improve existing systems and processes with the creativity to develop novel solutions to evolving challenges.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
As Technology Platform Owner (Tibco and Mulesoft platforms), you will:
- Make API and Integration as important to value, innovation and agility to Airbus as they are to other Digital giants
- Be a customer centric business leader who understands the value of integration technology. A natural communicator who can sell to leaders to gain buy-in whilst resonating with development teams.
- Passionate about delivering software and integration technology with proven track record in the field. A developer mind-set is advantageous.
- Build Integration first culture within enterprise, achieving diverse stakeholder buyin to the value proposition of Integration.
- Track and report agreed objectives on speed to market, cost avoidance and business adoption.
- Evangelise Integration adoption across IT and business stakeholders across Airbus, suppliers and third parties using concrete examples and data to demonstrate the enhanced agility and benefits
- Build and execute an enterprise Integration strategy that is globally adopted, business value aligned and agreed with key business stakeholders.
- Build a widely recognize and highly skills Integration product and development team highly skilled DevOps.
- Grow the the practice across enterprise and adopt automation extensively to drive up speed to market.
- Adopt new technologies including open source and cloud to further accelerate
- Operate the enterprise integration technology platforms to meet business objectives and operational considerations
- Build a brand externally and internally attracting digital talent to the team, including workplace ways of working and culture.
We seek out curious minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We’re looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing culture change.
Are you ready to share this exciting challenge with us?
To be considered you will need to confirm one or several of the following points in your skills profile:
- Bachelor to Master Degree in a Technical/IT discipline or equivalent experience
- Excellent experience in API & Integration technologies with Enterprises (preferably Tibco and Mulesoft platforms)
- Experience in building and deploying cloud solutions (AWS preferred)
- Enterprise Cloud Platforms and PaaS services
- Proven track record in an Agile/DevOps environment (Jenkins, Jira, Github, Splunk, Slack, ++)
- You are a proponent of the DevOps movement and want to enable customers to create highly automated systems that solve their business needs
- You are adept at working with engineering teams to translate customer needs into workable technology solutions that scale operationally
- You are comfortable with feature and requirements definition, customer interviews and surveys, metrics analysis, and competitive analysis.
- You are particularly adept at synthesizing these inputs into requirements definition.
- Passion for emerging technology and excited at the prospect of building upon your existing technical knowledge and learning new skills,
- Strong analytical problem solving ability,
- Unwavering commitment to operational security and best practices,
- Advanced level of English,
- Advanced level of French would be appreciated.
Feel like you can’t tick some boxes above? If you have most of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply.