Description de l'offre
Digital Accelerator - Site Reliability Engineer – SRE Cloud (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a Cloud Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse.
As part of our Digital Transformation, a vacancy for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse, with the Digital Accelerator organisation.
SREs, alongside Customer Reliability Engineers (CREs), are a vibrant and diverse team of engineers who are passionate about bringing the latest technologies to our internal and external customers.
SREs reshape traditional IT environments and designs to enable Cloud Platforms adoption in our business. They contribute to designs and implement new infrastructure operating models making best use of cloud solutions. SREs combine engineering experience and an innate drive to improve existing systems and processes with the creativity to develop novel solutions to evolving challenges.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing the automated infrastructure of the Airbus Public Cloud Platforms via highly-available, scalable, maintainable, monitored systems and services
- Responsible for the operational availability of the Airbus Public Cloud Platforms
- Optimising resources utilisation while guarantying applications performance and reliability
- Developing, updating and using CI/CD pipelines to allow fully automated deployments of API services across all environments from Development, Q&A, to Production
- Working in small and self-sufficient multi-disciplinary teams responsible for end to end product development
This role will involve some travel for business in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in a Technical/IT discipline, minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong experience with Enterprise Cloud platform deployments at scale: AWS, Azure, Google, OVH knowledge (any certification will be appreciated)
- Strong understanding of networking, systems architecture, and micro-services architecture
- Unwavering commitment to operational security and best practices
- Proven track record working in Agile Scrum and/or Kanban projects
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows system administration
- Mastering of at least one cloud orchestration technology (CloudFormation, Terraform, libcloud, Spinnaker)
- Knowledge in OS automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Saltstack, etc..)
- Familiarity with container orchestration (Docker Swarn, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenShift)
- Experience with application orchestration and packaging (Jenkin, Bamboo, Packer, Artifactory, Nexus)
- Test automation knowledge would be a bonus (Jira Xray, Postman, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Knowledge or awareness of the following technologies with be appreciated: Apache, Nginx, IIS, Tomcat, JBoss, Varnish, Memcached, Redis, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL Server
- Curious Mind, Great Communicator, Team player
- Negotiation level of English