Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Are you passionate about IT, experienced in Cloud Technologies and convinced by the business added value of the digitalization?
A vacancy of Scrum Master (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
With the Digital Transformation of Airbus, the information technology of the company is completely redesigned, looking for creating added value for the business. Cloud is one of the main enabler of this transformation. In that context, Airbus IT teams are entirely reshaped and looking for new skills & potentials.
Challenges are numerous and exciting!
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include
* Guiding and coaching the team to become self-organized
* Helping the team assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’ and higher levels of maturity
* Improving transparency within the team
* Removing impediments
* Guiding the team to find the right person within the organization that can help them
* Building a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
* Being responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience: