Description de l'offre
Digital Accelerator - Data Governance Manager (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
Are you passionate about IT, experienced in data governance and convinced by the business added value of the digitalization?
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
A vacancy for API Data Governance Manager has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
With the Digital Transformation of Airbus, the information technology of the company is completely redesigned, looking for creating added value for the business. Data Governance is a main enabler of this transformation. In that context, Airbus IT teams are entirely reshaped and looking for new skills &potentials.
Challenges are numerous and exciting!
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assessing project data demand, thanks to company business object dictionary, and involving data officers of business functions to identify high level data risks
- Driving a gap analysis between data requested and data already available, launching complementary data access demand if necessary
- Designing data demand by
- finding authoritative data source with data architect support
- deep diving with data officers and their network on data risks
- defining with architects, platform responsible and data manager of the lake risk mitigation strategy
- agreeing with stakeholders the data sourcing and protection strategy
- Following data demand answer with data ingestion teams
- Defining with internal and external stakeholders the roadmap to enhance data governance and data management capabilities of the platform
- Conducting data risk mitigation actions
- Launching corrective/recovery actions in case of data issues
- Building Communication material on platform capabilities in term of data governance and data management
- Convincing stakeholders on process and capabilities robustness
- Coaching team members in order to support their development and their performance
- Being accountable for the stakeholders management around the data governance teams including budget, prioritization, escalation, demand management, sponsors & customers relationship management, value creation.
- Ensuring proper alignment with Airbus data governance
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Financial management:
- Provide transparent reporting and forecasts on costs and investment
- Drive for cost convergence
- Promote initiatives generating savings
- Seek continuous improvements to increase efficiency
- Influence and impact - ability to identify the key stakeholders to engage, how to engage them, and get their buy in
- Evangelize the vision and roadmap
- Attend and speak at meetups and conferences, serving as an evangelist, coach
- Structured and value driven in their prioritization.
- Key behavioural traits:
- Joining the dots. A natural propensity to collaboration across Airbus Group
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Problem solving:
- Use the past to help define the future
- Take risk based decisions to prioritise speed
- Do not need 100% data to make a decision
- Draw down on their experience where it makes sense/low risk to go fast
- Passionate about their people and their development
- Aware of their people needs and how to develop them
- Data Governance
- Data Management
- Enterprise analytics platforms and big data
- Enterprise Cloud Platforms and PaaS services
- Good experience in Agile, Lean and or Design thinking
Negotiation Level of English.
Feel like you can't tick some boxes above? If you have most of the skills and experience that we're looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!