Description de l'offre
Digital Accelerator - Customer Reliability Engineer – CRE Cloud (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a Cloud Customer Reliability Engineer (CRE) (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse.
As part of our Digital Transformation, a vacancy for a Customer Reliability Engineer (CRE) has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse, with the Digital Accelerator organisation.
Join a vibrant and diverse team of engineers who are passionate about bringing the latest technologies to our internal and external customers.
CREs are strong technical individuals who are deeply customer-focussed. They assist project and product teams with the design and implementation of their solutions in our Public Cloud Platforms, which puts them the front-line of the Cloud adoption at Airbus. As a CRE you will play a critical role in ensuring that our customers have the best experience possible in their journey to the Cloud.
Working very closely with Site Reliability Engineers (SRE), CREs provide an important link between the customers and the engineering teams.
CREs reshape traditional IT environments and designs to enable Cloud Platforms adoption in our business. They assist our customers by contributing to designs and implementing new infrastructure operating models that make best use of cloud solutions. They combine engineering experience and an innate drive to improve existing systems and processes with the creativity to develop novel solutions to evolving challenges.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for Airbus Public Cloud Platforms’ success and smooth adoption across the businesses
- Mentor and train Airbus internal and external customers with designing and implementing their applications for the Airbus Public Cloud Platforms
- Evangelise best practices and design patterns for highly-available, scalable, maintainable, monitored systems and services
- Assist customer with optimising Platform costs while guarantying applications performance and reliability
- Work closely with the Product Owner to define functionalities and requirements of the Public Cloud Platforms
- Working in small and self-sufficient multi-disciplinary teams responsible for end to end product development
This role will involve some travel for business in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in a Technical/IT discipline, minimum of 8 years’ experience
- Obsessed with delivering the best customer service
- Power of evangelisation through great listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Passion for emerging technologies and excited at the prospect of building upon your existing technical knowledge and learning new skills
- Strong experience with Enterprise Cloud platform deployments at scale: AWS, Azure, Google, OVH knowledge (any certification will be appreciated)
- Strong understanding of networking, systems architecture, and micro-services architecture
- Unwavering commitment to operational security and best practices
- Proven track record working in Agile Scrum and/or Kanban projects
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows system administration
- Great test-driven coding abilities in at least one object-oriented programming language
- Mastering of at least one cloud orchestration technology (CloudFormation, Terraform, bosh, libcloud, Spinnaker)
- Knowledge in OS automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Saltstack, etc..)
- Familiarity with container orchestration (Docker Swarn, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenShift)
- Experience with application orchestration and packaging (Jenkins, Bamboo, Packer, Artifactory, Nexus)
- Test automation knowledge would be a bonus (Jira Xray, Postman, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Knowledge or awareness of the following technologies would be appreciated: Apache, Nginx, IIS, Tomcat, JBoss, Varnish, Memcached, Redis, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL Server
- Ability to coach people, evangelise best practices, Great Communicator, Empathy
- Negotiation level of English