Description de l'offre
Digital Accelerator - Big Data Architect (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
Are you passionate about IT, experienced in Big Data and convinced by the business added value of the digitalization?
Several vacancies for Big Data Architect (m/f) have arisen within Airbus in Toulouse. You will join the Big Data Platform & Data Extraction department.
With the Digital Transformation of Airbus, the information technology of the company is completely redesigned, looking for creating added value for the business. Big Data is one of the main enabler of this transformation.
In that context, Airbus IT teams are entirely reshaped and looking for new skills & potentials.
Challenges are numerous and exciting!
You will combine deep experience of Big Data architecture and an innate drive to improve existing systems and processes with the creativity to develop new solutions to evolving challenges.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the assessment of use-cases and support project selection process,
- Understand our customers' greatest pain points and design end-to-end solutions to address them,
- Leading and defining the functional and technical architectures of the selected products
- Securing sustainable product deliveries on the Big Data platform by means of adequate end-to-end architectures (data structures choices, technical components, technologies, etc.),
- Contributing to the coherent alignment of business opportunities priorities, data governance strategy and enterprise architecture road-map,
- Acting as forward deployed IT/IS engineer for business units and the selected projects to ensure the right target architecture,
- Leading R&T activities for further Big Data capabilities evolution, in coherence with the Enterprise Architecture roadmap,
- Defining best practices for product delivery teams from an architecture perspective
- Defining, implementing new processes and refining the existing ones,
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in :
- Hadoop ecosystem (Apache/Cloudera/Hortonworks distributions - HDFS, Spark, Sqoop, YARN, Mesos, Hive, Impala, etc.)
- SQL and NoSQL databases (Postgres, Cassandra, HBase, etc.)
- Building and deploying cloud solutions (AWS preferred)
- Linux systems (RHEL or CentOS preferred)
- Agile/Scrum and DevOps cultures and experience with the affiliated toolset
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Custom applications built on top of the core platform (front-end)
- Streaming analytics, real-time processing and ingestion systems, using solutions such as Storm, Spark-Streaming, AWS Lambda, etc.
- Team player attitude
- Advanced level of English, French would be appreciated.