Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,700+ Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
About SRE :
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising. The Site Reliability Engineering teams keep one of the largest computing platforms in the AdTech world functioning like clockwork. They keep our products running using a broad selection of technologies, like large scale data compute & storage services (Hadoop, SQL & NoSQL), streaming (Kafka), platform as a service (Chef, Mesos), identity management (Kerberos) and analytics (Hive, Druid, Vertica), as well as an extensive monitoring/observability infrastructure.What you will do :
- During your internship (6 months) and according to your choice, skills and interest, you can tackle one of the following subjects:
- To build an algo and a tool to recommend the best table to use based on some specific criteria. It will require skills in Python, SQL and knowledge in data analysis and data science in general.
- As our hadoop cluster currently runs on bare-metal, we want to explore possibilities to run part of the infrastructure in within containers, managed by a scheduler (mesos/kubernetes) to give more flexibility.
- To Revisit the UI of our configuration system (cac) to use latest front-end technologies and provide nice visualisation of configuration resolution tree.
- To build a web UI/frontend for DBA internal administration API the team use on a day to day basis
- To study usage of containers for MSSQL platform on Mesos/Kubernetes
Who you are :
- In a team of 5-7, you will be working closely with your mentor to drive your project, design and ensure best practices are applied. You can ask questions and participate in all knowledge sharing sessions/workshops, etc. You are encouraged to actively voice your ideas whilst learning how to build and ship quality code into production which will likely affect millions of users instantly.
- You are in your final year of study in Computer Sciences and available for 6 months.
- You are experienced in Object Oriented Programming and developing web-based applications. You occasionally participate in coding competitions.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and a dislike for passing the buck.
- You are a problem solver, a fixer, and a creative technologist. We believe coding is a talent and a passion, not just a skill.
- You are a strong communicator and a team player who can work efficiently with others.
- You are fluent in English.
Want to Know More?
What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a [ Link removed ]
Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our [ Link removed ]
Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s [ Link removed ]
Check out our NEW career website. Take a [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.