Description de l'offre
We are hiring for one of our clients, a Cloud Systems Developers – Azure (F/H) in Paris. We have three vacancies for this opportunity in full time.
Our client is a well-known consulting agency which is a leading multi-cloud services provider.
Their mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud and build new foundations for future growth.
They have a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP and Azure.
Your future team:
The Cloud Professional Services team helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for their customers' journeys to the cloud.
You will support and encourage a collaborative approach to cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
You will work in a team from 4 to 5 engineers with 1 or 2 Cloud Architects.
The core mission of a Cloud Systems Developer is to deliver technical solutions using cutting edge technologies and industry best practices to implement cloud platforms for their customers. The Cloud Systems Developer promotes the use of automation to solve technical challenges, and strives to create elegant, reliable, performant and cost-effective solutions as part of the project deliverables. The primary focus of a Cloud Systems Developer is the automated deployment & configuration of infrastructure and the tools used to build that infrastructure.
- Adventures in developing cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms, microservice and serverless architectures, and immutable infrastructure delivery mainly in Azure.
- Orchestration and automation of build and deployment processes, continuous integration and application configuration management.
- Using automation and configuration management tooling (Puppet, Chef, Ansible) to ensure compliance and ongoing operation of large estates.
- Migrations of legacy workloads to transform and shape them into dynamic, resilient, and scalable platforms which will help our clients to make the most of the cloud.
- Working with reputable clients and stakeholders to identify requirements and take these from design through to build and beyond.
- 4 to 6 years work experience
- Experience in Software development and/or automation in Python, Ruby, or Go is ideal but not a must.
- Experience in successfully implementing simple enterprise solutions in the cloud using a vast range of cloud technologies and one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, AliCloud)
- Practice and evangelise best coding practice
- Already worked with CI/CD and Testing Frameworks
- Systems administration skills
- Ability to understand customer requirements and manage expectations for personal deliverables
- Must be willing to travel
- Fluent in French
Job opportunity: Permanent, full time
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 50-63K€ base