Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.5 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to predict what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 50 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 120 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Site Reliability teams keep one of the largest computing platforms in the AdTech world functioning like clockwork. They are processing, storing and monitoring through large scale data compute & storage services (Hadoop, SQL & NoSQL), streaming (Kafka), platform as a service (Chef, Mesos), identity management (Kerberos) and analytics (Hive, Druid, Vertica).
What you'll do
As part of the SRE Data group (Referential Data team), you will be responsible of the production MariaDB Service and its Industrialisation at Criteo.
This service supports critical back office components (Data pipeline scheduler, Asset Manager, Performance analyzer, Monitoring ...), some of them being Open Source (Grafana, Hive, Presto ..) Challenges of this role
Who you are
- Design, Build and improve part of our infrastructure to address scaling, performances and resiliency in a worlwide datacenters context,
- Deploy infrastructure as code,
- Integrate or build your own automation and industrialization tools,
- Build, maintain and continously improve a self-service MariaDB platform for our internal customers (on-demand database creation and restoration, performance analysis, etc), being extremely watchful of customers' feedback,
- Enforce service reliability according to SLA,
- Ensure critical data are only available to relevant people,
- Share your knowledge with team members and develop your skills on other SGBD (like MSSQL)
- Work with software engineers (to evangelize best practices...)
- On-call in a production environment
- Work with peers within Data teams : NoSql/Hadoop/Data Governance
- Coding and scripting skills (Python, Ruby, Bash, SQL, Java…),
- Familiar to SRE/DevOps environments,
- Exposure to high availability environment, through multiple datacenters,
- MariaDB and/or MySQL administration, Replication, Performance analysis and reporting knowledge,
- A passion for building things, automate, and innovate,
- Exposure to NoSQL technologies,
- Familiar with Chef or Puppet,
- Experience with Linux administration (e.g. filesystems, Kerberos, debugging, auditing ...)
Competitive compensation package
35+ annual holidays days
Discounted transport and sports activities
Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
Catered lunch and breakfast
Maternity and paternity leave
Annual cross teams hackathon
2 conferences per year of your choice
Internal mobility programs
Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.