Description de l'offre
APSYS, filiale à 100% d'AIRBUS est spécialisée depuis plus de 30 ans en Maîtrise des Risques Techniques Humains et Organisationnels. Une de nos missions est d'être le pôle de compétences du Groupe et de valoriser notre savoir-faire à l'extérieur du Groupe. Nos métiers s'appliquent à des domaines aussi variés que l'Industrie, le Spatial, l'Aéronautique, l'Energie, le Transport, la Défense, ainsi que dans toutes les applications dans lesquelles une vision globale des risques est nécessaire. Nous guidons nos clients pour les aider à faire face aux actes malveillants, qu'ils soient physiques ou digitaux. Notre société est implantée en France, Allemagne et Royaume Uni.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Tasks & accountabilities
APSYS is looking for a new talent to reinforce its team.
Today’s the safety enhancement and efficiency of air transport relies on digital & collaborative innovation. Over the last years, our customer (who is dedicated to Flight Operations & Air Traffic Management Solutions) has been supportive of various initiatives such as Going Digital, Performance Based Navigation services, Air Traffic Management modernization programs (e.g. SESAR), Electronic Flight Bag and other digital projects related to new aircraft technologies;
By joining us, you will be an actor of the Certification and Quality team, and by such you will ensure the quality of our customer’s products (software &/or database).
Tasks & accountabilities
You will work on an allocated project (or projects) with the project stakeholders (Designer, IT, Quality) as appropriate. In your activities:
• you will guarantee the implementation and enforcement of DO178C, DO200B, and DO330 on design and development of aircraft embedded Software / Database.
• you will support the Database Provider Organization certification improvement, in compliance with the EASA related regulation objectives.
• you will lead the rationalization of the internal procedures system, the support to DO200 tools development process, production line, processes and tools internal audits, and support to authorities (EASA) audits.
• you will conduct audits / reviews and accompany our clients to enable them to ensure certification in the civil field of both developed equipment and equipment under development.
• you will critically analyze the technical aspects of development, whether in the design phase or phases of Validation & Verification.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Your Boarding Pass:
Relevant degree disciplines:
• software Engineering degree with relevant certification experience or Certification degree.
Skills in certification management:
• ability to address organization, performance & process improvement,
• ability to set up and manage resources, and commit to expectations
• experience in requirement-based engineering / product development cycle (V&V cycle and AGILE based development)
• ideally, you have a knowledge and experience in design of embedded database in aerospace, in the frame of DO200 / DO178.
• knowledge and practice of Airworthiness Certification and Quality Standards
Technical / IT / Behavioural / Language skills required:
Your Boarding Pass:
• interest in the aeronautical industry
• with a good analytical and synthesis mind-set, you possess good authoring skills and proven interpersonal skills.
• software development in the aeronautical (or constraint) domain knowledge.
• ability to work in a multi-national environment.
• good communication and organizational skills
• good English language knowledge (negotiation level) necessary.
• good MS Office skills (Word, Excel)
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
The successful candidate may be subject to National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
Based in France (Toulouse).
Starting date: End of 2nd Quarter 2019.