Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.5 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to predict what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 50 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 120 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Site Reliability teams keep one of the largest computing platforms in the AdTech world functioning like clockwork. They are processing, storing and monitoring through large scale data compute & storage services (Hadoop, SQL & NoSQL), streaming (Kafka), platform as a service (Chef, Mesos), identity management (Kerberos) and analytics (Hive, Druid, Vertica).
What you'll do
As Data Systems Engineer you will build tools and platforms to analyze, explore and share data outside and inside of Criteo. You will maintain one or more critical distributed systems related to the processing or storage of significant volumes of data, used by hundreds or thousands of clients. You will work with the latest OSS and proprietary technologies deployed in Criteo-managed data centers and be a critical member of an elite staff. Who you are
What's in it for you
- Experience in analytical databases is a plus
- Fluent in one or more scripting languages, preferably Scala, Ruby or Python
- Strong knowledge of statically compiled languages, preferably on the JVM
- Solid CS fundamentals (data structures and algorithms)
- Strong understanding of managing and serving large volumes of data in a highly concurrent environment
- Strong understanding of the UNIX development environment
- A self-motivated, highly skilled engineer unafraid to tackle the complex and ever willing to understand and automate the mundane
- An excellent oral and written communicator, passionate about interacting with other engineers to help them understand and use your systems and integrate their feedback into future versions of it
- Prepared to be part of an on-call rotation supporting your team's systems
Want to know more?
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport and sports activities
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.