Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Site Reliability teams keep one of the largest computing platforms in the AdTech world functioning like clockwork. They are processing, storing and monitoring through large scale data compute & storage services (Hadoop, SQL & NoSQL), streaming (Kafka), platform as a service (Chef, Mesos), identity management (Kerberos) and analytics (Hive, Druid, Vertica).
What you'll do
As Data Systems Engineer you will build tools and platforms to analyze, explore and share data outside and inside of Criteo. You will maintain one or more critical distributed systems related to the processing or storage of significant volumes of data, used by hundreds or thousands of clients. You will work with the latest OSS and proprietary technologies deployed in Criteo-managed data centers and be a critical member of an elite staff. Who you are
What's in it for you
- Experience in analytical databases is a plus
- Fluent in one or more scripting languages, preferably Scala, Ruby or Python
- People Management is a plus
- Strong knowledge of statically compiled languages, preferably on the JVM
- Solid CS fundamentals (data structures and algorithms)
- Strong understanding of managing and serving large volumes of data in a highly concurrent environment
- Strong understanding of the UNIX development environment
- A self-motivated, highly skilled engineer unafraid to tackle the complex and ever willing to understand and automate the mundane
- An excellent oral and written communicator, passionate about interacting with other engineers to help them understand and use your systems and integrate their feedback into future versions of it
- Prepared to be part of an on-call rotation supporting your team's systems
Want to know more?
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
- What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a [ Link removed ]
- Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our [ Link removed ]
- Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.