Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Site Reliability teams keep one of the largest computing platforms in the AdTech world functioning like clockwork. They are processing, storing and monitoring through large scale data compute & storage services (Hadoop, SQL & NoSQL), streaming (Kafka), platform as a service (Chef, Mesos), identity management (Kerberos) and analytics (Hive, Druid, Vertica).
The Data Engineer will be part of our Data Group. This group is in charge of hosting and producing the data for operations, reporting and machine learning purposes. We deliver can't-fail systems and services distributed across 9 data centers, spanning 3 continents and serving billions of Internet users. This includes the systems that host the data, the pipelines responsible of producing the core data and the tools to monitor and understand the data life cycle.Challenges of this role
What we're looking for
- Build optimal data pipelines that meet business owners needs and requirements
- Maintain the most critical data sets with high quality monitoring
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery
- Participate in building the long term vision on data governance problematic
- You are comfortable with Java or Scala or a similar language
- You have practical experience on data modelling and ETL
- Practical experience in writing Map/Reduce, Spark or Hive/Presto jobs
- Practical experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience performing root cause analysis to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience on Data Governance questions
Want to know more?
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.