Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.5 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to predict what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 50 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 120 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to tackle technical challenges at an extraordinary scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
Our Infrastructure teams are designing and operating the overall capacity and connectivity supporting the Criteo platform. They are in charge of designing, planning, scaling and operating hardware, system, network and datacenter layers.
What you'll do
Data center infrastructure team is looking for a motivated and skilled candidate to sustain Criteo's infrastructure growth. The candidate must be able to work with internal engineers and external groups including manufacturers, vendors, and contractors in an environment where clear guidelines may not exist. Travel will occasionally be necessary but shouldn’t be more than 10% of your time.
You will be :
- In charge of the procurement part at the R&D
- Forecast definition and follow-up with vendors and integrators
- Participate in Datacenters RFP and Server RFQ always in broad collaboration with R&D, Procurement, and Legal Teams
- Participate in WAN & IP Transit RFP and the delivery of network links up to the network router
- Provide design of all layer one infrastructure within data center white space
- Optimize physical arrangement of computing, storage, and networking within racks, rooms, and buildings
- Manage Datacenter closing and assets decommissions
Set standards for racks, cabling systems, power distribution, cable management, and airflow management
- Optimize hardware, power, and cabling layout in each rack design for scale
- Evaluate, select, and help to build tools used to automate data center management
- Drive innovation in the data center at CRITEO as well as across the industry
- Provide data for CSR report
Who you are
Competitive compensation package
35+ annual holidays days
Discounted transport and sports activities
Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
Catered lunch and breakfast
Maternity and paternity leave
Annual cross teams hackathon
2 conferences per year of your choice
Internal mobility programs
Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.