Description de l'offre
Edelway is a Swiss IT and Pharma professional services company.
We are actively looking for an experienced Data Architect to support the architecture and integration work stream of a new system which re-defines how our pharmaceutical client operates in regulatory affairs. You will join a highly skilled team of analysts, architects and business SMEs.
The project, which will implement a COTS regulatory information management (RIM) system, requires daily interaction with the business, IT and vendor team.
Solid technical background in conjunction with proven Data Architect skillset and well developed interpersonal skills are key success factors in this role.
• Review proposed COTS data model and design the future state of the RIM system
• Support the integration of 25+ systems via an integration hub (model data flow, design interfaces according to existing and define new integration patterns in cooperation with the integrations CoE, align with development teams)
• Support the project in all areas of technical architecture and liaise stakeholders and architectural expertise in CoEs
• Follow architecture best practices, guidelines, principles and standards
Mandatory Skills and Experience
• Minimum of Master’s Degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering)
• Advanced degree in Applied Mathematics, Business Analytics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science or related fields is a plus
• Excellent analytical and logical thinking skills
• 10+ plus years’ experience as Data Architect or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience in working in regulated industries, preferably the pharmaceutical industry
• Proven experience in large complex integration projects
• Regulatory domain knowledge (specifically submission and registration management)
• Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
• Experience in defining modern information and system architectures
• Proven record in defining canonical data models
• Experience in message design, data transformation and API design
• Extensive expertise in various integration technologies
• Excellent understanding and knowledge of general IT infrastructure technology, systems and management processes
• Experience with compliance requirements (e.g. SOX, GxP / CSV, E-compliance, Records Management, Privacy)
• Extensive modeling experience including data and processes
• Business information security
• Proven experience of GxP system roll-out
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Experience of working in global teams
Preferred Skills and Constraints
• Experience working in Data migration projects within Pharmaceutical Regulatory domain is an added advantage
Send me your CV at Postuler maintenant >>
, or call me +Postuler maintenant >>