FRS - DANONE SA, filiale de Danone, cherche Dan'IS - D2I BI - EPM Manager en France (FR) à Saint Ouen
Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature Postuler maintenant >> embodies.
Danette, Evian, Activia, Volvic, Bledina, sound familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward?
At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world to contribute to our mission : bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Don’t wait, discover the Danone IS/IT universe and join the movement : your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution !
The Information System organization of the Groupe DANONE (DanIS) recruits an EPM Manager in the Business Tranformation Data to Insigths team. Data to Insights (D2I) has the mission to deliver-leading edge, business-focused data powered solutions & services that will help strengthen Danone transformation & growth. This position is based in Saint Ouen, France, and reports to the EPM Stream Leader.
You will be in charge of Central and France Projects and Products on EPM scope (Entreprise Performance Management = Planning & Simulate). You will work in a dynamic and complex environment: international, multi-cultural and matrix organizations, various level of stakeholders management and communication, complex and various technology, platforms & products landscape.
In the context of Danone Finance Transformation, your main mission will be to contribute as a key Business partner to design, deliver and deploy new worldwide EPM solutions for Controlling. As Product Manager, you will be responsible of product design and lifecycle (strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for the product).
As EPM team member, you may also contribute to :
- Other Danone strategic programs as Project Manager (with project team animation, respect of agreed timeline & budget, ensuring proper scoping, functional definition & cooperating on other phases of delivery with peers)
- Technology innovation and roadmap
- EPM release management process
- Efficient collaboration and integration with other D2I teams (support...) and DANIS teams (Finance, Operations...)
- Connect & network our external (peers, editors, partners...) and internal (Central and Local DANIS, Business...) world for a qualitative partnership via regular meetings, communications and communities
- Market and promote EPM products to raise awareness throughout business & DANIS domains of what products, solutions and capabilities are available to them and how to best use them in their respective roles/responsibilities through innovative ways of cooperation
- Animate effectively a network of key users to manage evolution of products along time with a deep sensibility to service level and sustainable results.
With an Engineer or Management School background, you already have at least 5 years of experience in BI EPM solutions dedicated to Controlling activities. Profile targeted is a balanced mix of functional and systems knowledge.
A previous experience in Controlling with a real understanding of associated processes and rules (Actual closing and analysis, Budget/RollingForecast building, variance analysis...) would be a significant advantage.
In terms of technology, some experience or knowledge in Tagetik and Oracle EPM solutions would be an advantage.
In terms of methodology, some experience or knowledge in Agile ways of working (sprints...) and new sustainable service organizations (Excellence centers...) would be interesting too.
Key abilities for this position :
- easy relational and team spirit
- autonomy, initiative and critical mind
- open mindedness, curiosity and enthusiasm
- business and customer oriented
- clarity, synthesis and pedagogy
- rigor, structure and methodology
- transversal leadership
- flexibility and tenacity in moving environment and organization
Regular european (and potentially international) travels (for meetings, workshops, trainings...).
Proficiency in English.
DANONE AND ITS BRANDS
Mix 75g of Activia, 130g of a small Blédina pot, 50cl of an Evian bottle and add a drop of Fortimel ... you get 4 brands representing the 4 divisions of the Danone group: Fresh Dairy Products and Vegetables (Activia, Danette, Actimel, Alpro, etc.), Waters (Evian, Badoit, Volvic, Salvetat), Medical Nutrition (Fortimel, etc.), and Infant Nutrition (Blédina, Gallia).
All these brands are worn by 100,000 Danoners in the World. Don’t wait, vote for the world you want to live in and join the movement!
A LITTLE TASTE?
• Need Postuler maintenant >>?
• What our trainees / alternates think about us: Postuler maintenant >>
• Learn more about our jobs on Postuler maintenant >>.
110218 .Experience: Professionnels expérimentés