With our global presence, brands and business within our mission 'bringing health through food to as many people as possible' we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.
Take this opportunity to GROW together!
The Information System organization of the Groupe DANONE recruits a WAN Global Team Manager. [DanIS career book: 8. GTI - IT Manager WAN]
Danone Global Technology & Infrastructure (GTI) has defined a new strategy of globalization of its Wide Area Network (WAN).
The objectives are to optimize the vendors sourcing & the global cost, as well as enhance the end-to-end performances & the operating, model for providing better quality of service at competitive cost to Danone businesses.
WANext program was launched with aim to apply this strategy by defining a new governance and running the transformation on the WAN domain.
As part of the organization for setting up and operating the new WAN service, Unified Communications department is looking for the leader of the new WAN Global Team. The main interactions with other Danone entities are with DAN'IS project managers, IT Competency Centers, local CBS IT teams and GTI Service Management team.
This position is primarily based in Saint Ouen near Paris, France, and reports to the UC Director located at the Group Headquarter.
The WAN Global Team Manager mission is to develop and operate WAN services to meet business expectations and support continuous evolution of Danone worldwide.
He will lead the organization, process and strategy on WAN domain, in alignment with WANext objectives, DAN'IS processes and Group priorities, with permanent care to improve both quality of service KPIs and cost competitiveness.
- Provide reliable WAN service to Danone sites and business partners worldwide
- Define strategy, assess innovations, contribute to IT roadmap and implement it for increasing WAN performance, capacity and cost effectiveness
- Animate a WAN dedicated team distributed in GTI ITCC and central teams
- Work in collaborative manner and devop networking in DanIS organisation, working as OneTeam
- Maintain challenging and close relationship with WAN and Network Operating Center providers to get market best qualitative services at competitive cost
- Manage global WAN budget and contribute to recharging process of Business Services in regions
On the short term, the WAN Global Team Manager main objectives will be:
- WANext program: contribute to contracts finalization, staff the WAN global team, launch & execute roll out (introducing global NOC, hybrid network generalization, risky countries segregation)
- Support Business integration of WW/ALPRO recently acquired on WAN domain
- Support DAN'IS projects such as Data Center consolidation, DDF roll out, Themis roll out
- 800+ sites worldwide
- 13+ M€ budget
- 9 team members located in main WW regions + consultants
- Willingness to work in a multicultural & international environment
- Solid background on IT and specially on networks, telecom market/trends and WAN providers
- Significant experience on WAN deployment and operations, experience in a multi-domestic / multiprovider environment is a plus
- Significant experience in IT management - large IT team or delivery center, 3rd party management, scope of reponsibility,...
- Communication skills (interactions with internal clients, IT/IS teams, external partners & providers)
- Ability to manage a distributed team and work in tranversal/matrix organizations
- Fluent English, French is a plus
For more information about Danone, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you?