FRS - Danone Place Paris, filiale de Danone, cherche D2I BI EPM Manager en France (FR) à Saint Ouen
Danone is an international company present on all continents. The group holds top positions in healthy food through four businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant Based, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone has over 190 production plants and around 104,000 employees. In 2013, the company generated sales of over €21 billion, with more than 60% in emerging countries.
The Information System organization of the Groupe DANONE (DanIS) recruits an EPM Manager in the Business Tranformation Data 2 Insigths team. Data to Insights (D2I) has the mission to deliver-leading edge, business-focused data powered solutions & services that will help strengthen Danone transformation & growth. This position is based in Saint Ouen, France, and reports to the EPM Stream Leader.
You will be in charge of Central and France Projects and Products on EPM scope (Entreprise Performance Management = Planning & Simulate). You will work in a dynamic and complex environment: international, multi-cultural and matrix organizations, various level of stakeholders management and communication, complex and various technology, platforms & products landscape.
In the context of Danone Finance Transformation, your main mission will be to contribute as a key Business partner to design, deliver and deploy new worldwide EPM solutions for Controlling. As Product Manager, you will be responsible of product design and lifecycle (strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for the product).
As EPM team member, you may also contribute to :
- Other Danone strategic programs as Project Manager (with project team animation, respect of agreed timeline & budget, ensuring proper scoping, functional definition & cooperating on other phases of delivery with peers)
- Technology innovation and roadmap
- EPM release management process
- Efficient collaboration and integration with other D2I teams (support...) and DANIS teams (Finance, Operations...)
- Connect & network our external (peers, editors, partners...) and internal (Central and Local DANIS, Business...) world for a qualitative partnership via regular meetings, communications and communities
- Market and promote EPM products to raise awareness throughout business & DANIS domains of what products, solutions and capabilities are available to them and how to best use them in their respective roles/responsibilities through innovative ways of cooperation
- Animate effectively a network of key users to manage evolution of products along time with a deep sensibility to service level and sustainable results.
With an Engineer or Management School background, you already have at least 5 years of experience in BI EPM solutions dedicated to Controlling activities. Profile targeted is a balanced mix of functional and systems knowledge.
A previous experience in Controlling with a real understanding of associated processes and rules (Actual closing and analysis, Budget/RollingForecast building, variance analysis...) would be a significant advantage.
In terms of technology, some experience or knowledge in Tagetik and Oracle EPM solutions would be an advantage.
In terms of methodology, some experience or knowledge in Agile ways of working (sprints...) and new sustainable service organizations (Excellence centers...) would be interesting too.
Key abilities for this position :
- easy relational and team spirit
- autonomy, initiative and critical mind
- open mindedness, curiosity and enthusiasm
- business and customer oriented
- clarity, synthesis and pedagogy
- rigor, structure and methodology
- transversal leadership
- flexibility and tenacity in moving environment and organization
Regular european (and potentially international) travels (for meetings, workshops, trainings...).
Proficiency in English.
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission 'bringing health through food to as many people as possible' we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
For more information about Danone, please visit danone.com.
We have something special inside, do you?
95704 .Experience: Professionnels expérimentés