• Collaborate with the Product Owner, the Dev Team and other partners teams on Azure application development and customization supported for the existing Intranet based SharePoint Online
• Work in priority in functional mode in an agile team to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives with an end-to-end responsibility
• Foster a DevOps mentality and experience taking full ownership for your features from inception to deployment and beyond, automating as much as possible along the way.
• Produce high quality and well-documented code in an automated CI/CD and staging environment.
• Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
• Mentor developer members of the team to help them develop into Azure development world
• Although you specialize in Azure development, you are still capable of contributing as a full stack developer.
• Must have 10+ years of hands-on Advanced Microsoft .NET (C#) development experience.
• Must have 8+ years of hands-on Azure development experience on Azure PaaS (mandatory).
• Must have 4+ years of hands-on ASP.NET Core development experience.
• Hands on experience with Azure (ASE, WAF, Redis Cache, AppInsights, Blob Storage, Azure Active Directory, VMs)
• Demonstrable experience with Authentication/Authorization on Office 365
• The candidate must possess strong communication skills and be able to track and complete multiple requests with conflicting priorities in a dynamic environment
• Demonstrable experience with Automated/Performance Testing
• Strong analytical and problems solving skills
• Experience with design API designs (REST & SOAP), development and deployment
• Experience with Extract Transform Load (ETL)
• Excellent knowledge with Server-Side Logic, Data Storage Solutions, Security Compliance
• Excellent knowledge of TypeScript
• Familiar with automating processes in a CI/CD environment via Azure DevOps
• English fluent
• Communication skills
Proficient / Willing to Learn
• SharePoint and Office 365 Development
• Knockout JS
• Office 365 Development (Graph API)
• Familiar with git version control and common branching strategies
• Familiar with RESTful architectures, .Net WCF, WebAPI, JWT
• Microservices architecture preferably in leading cloud environments (Azure)
Numéro de référence
Recevoir des offres similaires
Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires (.net - Nanterre) .