L'offre Cybersecurity Expert a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Cybersecurity Expert posté par Groupe ENGIE
Description de l'offre
About US (GEM)
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE’s Business Units. As a global energy player in electricity, natural gas and energy services, we provide energy management solutions and services to our worldwide-based clients through an expertise built on more than 20 years managing the world’s largest and most diverse portfolios including power, gas, environmental and certificate products.
With 8 main spots and 1,400 employees, we cover the full energy mix, serving an 800-strong client base across the value chain
Global Energy Management has created an inclusive and flexible work environment where you will find dedicated and enthusiastic people passionate about the transition towards carbon-neutrality.
At GEM we encourage breakthrough results, team spirit, curiosity and innovation while preserving the right work/life balance for you.
At GEM, we value Collaboration & Care, Learning & Growth, Client Culture, Accountability & Trust, Leadership & Congruity.
If you share our values and want to take ACTion to energize a sustainable world, then we want to hear from you !
More info on [ Link removed ] ([ Link removed ] ) or [ Link removed ] ([ Link removed ] ).
The Security Operations team is in charge of operational cybersecurity, ensuring detection and reaction to incidents, vulnerability management, organizing pentests and bugbounty programs, training users to cybersecurity best practices and providing security expertise within the BU to both IT and business teams.
- Contribution to IT projects to ensure compliance to security best practices, security policies and standards
- Contribution to security risk analysis in bids (GEMS being a provider or a client)
- Contribution to the specification of security controls
- Contribution to the steering / governance of security operations and cybersecurity
- Support the adoption of the security so that it becomes part of the DevOps culture (audit, private data, availability, data confidentiality, handling of secrets, monitoring of changes, etc.)
- Contribution to incident response and vulnerability management
- Represent the Security Operations team within the circle of architects
- Supporting the adoption of the security culture for the whole GEMS population
- Perform a regular technology watch regarding IT security : threats, COTS, methodologies, attack techniques
Possibly once in a while to meet IT teams in France or Europe, but this is not mandatory. The position is based in La Défense, with 2 days of home working.
- Proven experience and technical background to execute cybersecurity internal consulting and back up the technical cybersecurity activity
- Security standards: OWASP, NIST, CIS, ISO 27001
- Proven hands on knowledge in different fields of IT security : PKI, cryptography, incident detection and response, vulnerability management, network security (firewalling, intrusion detection and prevention, WAF, proxies), system security (Windows and Linux), strong authentication and access control, application security, antimalware and EDR
- Knowledge of multi-cloud environments (Azure and AWS) and their native security solutions.
- Knowledge of the application security market.
- Continuous education in the field of IT security: An (ISC)² CISSP, ISACA CISM or CISA, SANS-related certifications such as GIAC Defensible Security Architecture (GDSA) or any similar certification is a must
- Azure/AWS cloud security knowledge are required. Certifications are strongly expected but not mandatory.
- Outstanding communication and training skills; strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, technology projects and information security programs
- Ability to function as an enterprise security subject matter expert who can explain complex topics to those without a technical background
- Team player
Education and professional background
- Degree of Higher Education (MSc level or above)
- 10 years or more in the field of techical IT security
Fluent English & French
Our group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. Our purpose (“raison d’être”) is to act to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral world, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally-friendly solutions, reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. We rely on our key businesses (gas, renewable energy, services) to offer competitive solutions to our customers. With our 170,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress.
- Additional Locations: Europe-Belgium-Brussels-Brussels
- Posting Date: Apr 8, 2022