Description de l'offre
Cyber Security Operations Manager (m/w)
Airbus CyberSecurity Elancourt
Airbus CyberSecurity Ottobrunn
Airbus Defence & Space Newport
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus’ CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a Cyber Security Operations Manager (m/w) has arisen within Airbus CyberSecurity. The position can be based either in Munich/Ottobrun (Germany), Paris/Elancourt (France) or Newport, South Wales (UK).
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities as Cyber Security Operations Manager (m/w) will be to ensure together with your team that the business is run in an efficient, lean and optimized manner and has the right processes and assets to deliver on its commitments. You will lead transformation programmes and ensure on time/on cost/on quality performance. You will report to the Head of Countries and Operations within Airbus CyberSecurity.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
More specifically, your responsibilities will be based on three missions:
1. Providing operational support to the business:
- Acting as the point of contact for Airbus Group, Airbus Defence & Space and Communications, Intelligence and Security (CIS) Chiefs of Staff, as well as acting as coordinator of business level Risk Management
- Capturing and resolving day-to-day operational tasks across the business perimeter as necessary
- Initiating and reporting accurate business KPIs
- Managing the SLAs between Cyber Security and the Airbus Group
- Ensuring the CRM tool usage across countries/regions and availability of the data
- Taking ownership of any special projects/tasks if necessary
2. Driving and coordinating transversal business improvement projects:
- Establishing operational improvement programme in order to improve the company’s efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Providing PMO and Best Practice support to Business Improvement Project & Team leads
3. Managing the Quality function:
- Defining and managing the cyber security quality policy and governance
- Ensuring Business Management System development and consistent usage across the company
- Developing and improving processes to meet cyber security specificities and support the business growth
- Managing relationships with the Airbus Defence and Space’s quality community
- Managing the transition to ISO9001:2015
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and developing improvement plan in conjunction with Business Improvement
This role will involve some travel for business.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent) in Business, Engineering or a related discipline
- Proven track record of successfully delivering predictable and stable operational business performance
- Proven experience in leading or contributing to change or ‘transformation’ programmes within a large organisation
- Experience in ensuring the continued compliance to ISO9001 standards
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive approach to problem-solving of complex operational issues with a strong decision-making capability
- Strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with an attention to detail, without compromising quality
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with all stakeholders including employees
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders and to adapt your communication style based on situation
- Customer-focused and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all management team
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Fluent in English; French or German is a plus