Description de l'offre
Cyber Defence SOC Architect (m/f)
Airbus CyberSecurity Elancourt
Airbus CyberSecurity Toulouse
European specialist in cyber security, Airbus CyberSecurity’s mission is to protect companies, critical national infrastructures, as well as government and defence organisations against cyber threats. Its reliable and high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and neutralise the most sophisticated cyberattacks.
Description du poste / stage
We have more than 700 experts based at our main sites in France, Germany and UK, each with a Security Operating Centre. We also operate in the United States and the Middle East. This division is particularly active in the markets of surveillance, investigation and security audits for the systems most exposed to threats within the Airbus Group, but also for partners and customers in the transport, defence and aerospace sectors.
For Airbus CyberSecurity, within the CyberSecurity Solutions Centre (TCY) based in Élancourt, a position has become available for a SOC Architect (m/f). As part of the Security Event Management team, your mission will be to design cyber defence solutions in response to customer expectations.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
This position will require security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will contribute to SCO architecture studies, to specify the best adapted architecture to take into account for security monitoring with regards to the customer’s needs.
- You will be the key contact for the project manager, and together will define the BUILD project strategy. You will provide the components for defining the project risks and opportunities.
- You will act within the company to steer the technical teams (IDS, SIEM, WAF...), and will be the focal point for our customers during the construction phase.
- You will be responsible for technical monitoring of progress in the area of cyber security, attack and system protection methods, and supervision solutions.
The successful applicant should have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a 5-year degree level (or equivalent) in Cyber Security or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position and ISO27001 certification.
- Strong knowledge of cyber defence products: IDS/IPS, Log management system, SIEM, Vulnerability scanner, APT detection tools, etc.
- Ability to use Linux and Windows.
- You are curious, committed and involved. As part of a team, you favour transparency and listen to your team members.
- Language skills: Advanced level of English.