• Develop new high quality courseware and increase the quality of existing courseware in both technical content and English level. Ensure courseware survey results in MTM for material quality are above 4 and meet all customer requirements.
• Ensure timely and clear communications with colleagues and customers with the goals of setting appropriate expectations and avoiding potential misunderstandings.
• Ensure proper escalation of development project, delivery or coaching issues or the risks of deviating from target goals to proper stakeholders as defined in the governance model. Recommend and execute mitigation plans based on detailed analysis and estimation to correct the deviation.
• Capture and share knowledge while you work in order to demonstrate awareness of strategy and to enable colleagues to capitalize on the methods, tools you use and develop.
• Timely maintenance and accuracy of the individual Time Reports (Deadline: 12 EST on Mondays), Weekly Status Reports (Deadline: 12 EST on Mondays).
• Currently enrolled in a computer science or engineering Bachelor, Master, or PhD program, and must remain enrolled for the duration of the internship; cannot graduate or have graduated
• Experience with CAD and PLM software (CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, 3DVIA are plusses
• Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher
• Work onsite at a Dassault Systèmes location; no remote or offsite permitted
• Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
• Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
• Highly organized with critical attention to details
• Ability and willingness to self-teach new and advance software functions; coaching and instruction will be provided, but we want someone who goes after knowledge
• Possess new technology curiosity and a history of self-technical education; you are not nervous about what you don’t know in technology, but excited about it due to your curiosity
• Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and knowledge of Access or SQL
• Strong communication skills in two parts: 1.) very strong writing skills utilizing the rules of English grammar; 2.) verbally clear, concise, and grammatically correct oral (speaking) communication skills in English
• Experince with CAD and PLM software (CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, 3DVIA are a plus)
Plusses, not required
• Cumulative GPA 3.3 or higher
• At least one additional language other than English, such as (but not limited to), French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, etc
• Advance knowledge and experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint functions, and SQL
About Dassault Systemes
Press Releases Postuler maintenant >>
#DassaultSystèmes, #3dscareers, #3ds, #jobsatDassault, #CATIA, #SOLIDWORKS, #ENOVIA, #DELMIA, #SIMULIA, #GEOVIA, #EXALEAD, #3DVIA, #3DSWYM, #BIOVIA, #NETVIBES