L'offre Cloud Architect a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Cloud Architect posté par Groupe ENGIE
Description de l'offre
Who we are:
Our group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. Our purpose (“raison d’être”) is to act to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral world, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally-friendly solutions, reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. We rely on our key businesses (gas, renewable energy, services) to offer competitive solutions to our customers. With our 170,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress.
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE’s Business Units. As a global energy player in electricity, natural gas and energy services, we provide energy management solutions and services to our worldwide-based clients through an expertise built on more than 20 years managing the world’s largest and most diverse portfolios including power, gas, environmental and certificate products.
Within the BU Global Energy Management, the GEM IS Core services department is in charge of providing state of the art technological solutions for our users and IS Expertise Center.
We are working at international level, striving to deliver a high-quality infrastructure service to all GEM HQ and branch offices.
We have an exciting opportunity for a “Senior Cloud architect”. The “Senior Cloud architect” will be part of our “Infrastructure Innovation & Design” team and join our Cloud Expertise Center in order to contribute to the GEM Cloud transformation.
As an Architect, the “Senior Cloud Architect” will be a contributor within our Architecture community and he/she will define, formalize and share Cloud best practices and GEM’s standards (architecture and security).
As “Senior Cloud Architect”, you will have the responsibility of liaise with Cloud expert at the Corp level to ensure that technical approaches are aligned with the Corp Strategy.
He/she will also have to closely work with all application teams in order to help them moving to the Cloud and leverage all benefits of this transformation.
- Define and Build infra patterns in the Cloud
- Ensure that policies are well applied
- Contribute to SecOps run activities by working closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy
- Contribute to FinOps run activities by checking that GEM is applying correctly all settings that can generate optimum savings
- Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for GEM cloud end-to-end architecture, including Azure and AWS
- Develop a library of deployable and documented cloud design patterns as a basis for deploying services to the cloud.
- Word “GEM Cloud Guidelines” to share as much as possible the information and knowledge within GEM IS
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions regarding high availability and disaster recovery of applications
- Act as the coach and mentor to team members and technical staff on their assigned project tasks
Courbevoie, ENGIE T1
Education and professional background:
- At least 5 years of Cloud architect experience in a large enterprise environment (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS experiences).
- Experience in a Trading environment would be a bonus.
- Azure Cloud Architect
- Production background (Monitoring, Run process…)
- Operating systems global knowledges (Windows Servers, Linux ‘redhat’)
- Knowledge on security technologies (LoadBalancer, IDS, IPS, Firewall, Proxy)
- Knowledge on containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge on Business Continuity constraints (High-availability mechanism, Disaster Recovery, Backup/Archiving)
- AWS knowledge is a plus
- Agile IT / Scrum experience is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills:
- Active listening
- Being synthetic
- Adapt your communication to your audience
- Spread information
- Service oriented (based on close interaction & good understanding of business/application)
- Liaise with others IT teams to ensure delivery to agreed standards and timescales
- You are not afraid to drive initiatives
- Spread information within IS and assist developer team to apply best practices
- Collaborative spirit: you’re able to work within a Cloud & Architect community
- Contribute to develop Cloud culture within GEM
People Management Skills
- You have the ability, in the context of the Cloud transformation and without a hierarchical “mandate’, to motivate and energize different teams to change their way of working
Languages: Fluent in French and English.
Global Energy Management (GEM) has created an inclusive and flexible work environment where you will find dedicated and enthusiastic people passionate about the transition towards carbon-neutrality.
At GEM we encourage breakthrough results, team spirit, curiosity and innovation while preserving the right work/life balance for you.
At GEM, we value Collaboration & Care, Learning & Growth, Client Culture, Accountability & Trust, Leadership & Congruity.
If you share our values and want to take ACTion to energize a sustainable world, then we want to hear from you !
- Posting Date: Jul 20, 2021