L'offre Business Process Architect SAP EWM f/m a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Business Process Architect SAP EWM f/m posté par Merck
Description de l'offre
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60 300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a committed Business Process Architect Inbound to Outbound (SAP EWM) to join our Warehousing and Distribution Team Under the Responsibility of SAP Order to Cash Functional Area.
Performing the role, you will be part of ongoing Global SAP Roll out project designing and optimizing warehouse processes in our global Distribution and Warehousing templates.
Being SAP EWM Business Process Architect, you will be part of an international team and ongoing international projects in multiple countries.
You will closely collaborate with Global Key Users and Local Key users from Life science Warehousing Business area and support them during the site implementations and hypercare
You will advance and implement improvements to business processes and support the major ERP programs and/or related business-IT projects in the area of SAP EWM. Additionally, you will create and maintain business process flows, business requirements to facilitate the understanding of business needs.
In this role you will be converting the business process needs into SAP EWM Functional Process in Sap EWM system and testing the process.
You will closely work with SME’s to ensure seamless E2E integration of the process.
Positin rattached to Saint-Quentin-Fallavier (38).
Please submit your application in english (resumer + cover letter).
Who you Are:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Logistics, or Supply Chain
- Experience in Life Science, Chemical or Pharmaceutical Industry preferred
- Experience in Full Life cycle SAP project implementations
- Relevant Experience in SAP EWM area dealing with the implementations and support
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in SAP WM Module and wish to be trained on SAP EWM
- Experience with business process and system design, integration, testing and support in SAP EWM
- Good communication and Presentation skills using tools like MS Visio, MS Power point
- Very good overview of Distribution and Warehousing processes and ability to think across processes
- You possess sound interpersonal and cultural awareness skills to efficiently collaborate with business users and technical resources globally
- Very good network, or able to create one to other process experts
- Willingness for International Travel based on Project needs upto 25%
- Good Verbal and Written communication in English. Additional verbal language German or French is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at [ Link removed ]Job Requisition ID: