L'un des premiers énergéticiens au niveau mondial, ENGIE est présent sur l'ensemble de la chaîne de l'énergie, en électricité et en gaz naturel, de l'amont à l'aval. En inscrivant la croissance responsable au cœur de ses métiers (énergie, services à l'énergie et environnement), le Groupe se donne pour mission de relever les grands défis : répondre aux besoins en énergie, assurer la sécurité d'approvisionnement, lutter contre les changements climatiques et optimiser l'utilisation des ressources.
Job descriptionWe are looking for a motivated SAP Business Analyst with a basic SAP knowledge in the domain of Finance and Controlling (2 to 4 years SAP FICO experience). We give you the opportunity to join an important implementation project of S4HANA.
You will be part of a team, reporting to the team leader. As a SAP Business Analyst, you will be involved in the keep it running and evolutive maintenance of the S4HANA solution.
* Together with your team-colleagues, you support the Service Delivery Managers in the maintenance of the SAP solution and its evolution in line with the requirements of our internal business customers
* Along with the other team members, you are in charge of :
* Incident management
* Check and solve customizing issue
* bug fixing
* investigate escalated problems
* monitoring of interfaces and replications
* analyze and implement application improvements
* write general as well as detailed, technical specifications
* perform integration tests & business support for UAT
* Non regression testing
* maintain the application documentation
* contribute to workload estimations
* You keep a general overview on the architecture of the solution and its evolution and are accessible for all matters in the functional domain of SAP FICO
* You stay up-to-date with technical developments and evolutions in S4HANA
* You perform a fit-gap analysis for business requirements and deliver solutions in line with standard S4HANA
* You decompose high level information into details and you are able to animate workshops with end-users and business representatives.
* You distinguish requests from the underlying business needs
* You maintain a regular physical presence close to your business interlocutors and Key Users in order to assist them in the development and daily management of their applications
* You document requirements in English
* You respect the operating procedures and methodology effective within ENGIE-IT.
* Your respect working in collaboration with external partners (on-shore/off-shore) according the ENGIE-IT model.
* You have a university degree or equivalent through experience
* You have a good knowledge of functional analysis and have affinity with finance and controlling processes
* Basic knowledge of the SAP FICO processes and configuration. Additional knowledge of related SAP modules is an asset.
* Knowledge of S4HANA and the SAP HANA capabilities is a benefit, but not a must
* You have some experience in SAP service support or SAP projects
* You are interested in the SAP product as ERP solution and have some basic notions of the technical concept behind the SAP solution
* You are motivated to develop your career as an internal SAP analyst in the Engie group
* You are fluent in French and you have a good operational knowledge of English; practical knowledge of another language is an asset.
* You have good communication skills and you are customer oriented
* You are a team player and like to take initiative
* You are flexible and stress resilient
* You are ready to travel 2 to 3 times a month to an Engie location in another country. A stay of 2 to 3 days abroad is not a problem for you