CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Operating under the managerial authority of Global Business Support (GBS), ENGIE Information and Technologies (ENGIE IT) is ENGIE's information systems nerve centre.
We produce IT services for the Group's Business Units and functional lines in the following areas:
- IT infrastructure: networks, work environment, data centres, security, communication, etc.;
- application maintenance, development and studies;
- advice on organising and managing business projects with a strong IT dimension.
ENGIE IT uses its competencies and expertise to benefit the Group's businesses. We support their transformation by offering competitive services with high added value.
We anticipate market developments and ENGIE's digital challenges, tailor our offer accordingly and act as an IT innovation incubator for the Group's businesses.
In connection with implementation of the industrial plan to develop the shared services centres (SSCs) in France and Belgium, the ENGIE IT SSC is looking for a:
Business Analyst BI (m/f)
One of the Business Support Information Systems businesses
Position based in Brussels (Belgium)
Functional Analysts assist the business with formalising both needs and the solutions to be implemented in response to these needs, targeting better integration in the company's information system. They translate the needs expressed by the business into functional specifications aimed at production teams.
They are in charge of defining the chosen solution from a functional point of view, as part of upstream studies entrusted to them at the business's request, in compliance with the company architecture plan and processes.
They are responsible for implementing the developments assigned to them in relation to ADs and KIR while meeting the quality, cost and deadline objectives set with the customer and in accordance with the Income processes and procedures.
If part of the delivery is outsourced, they ensure that the partner or service provider performs the work well and meets the quality, cost and deadline objectives.
Depending on which areas of activity they are allocated, they provide functional, methodological and technical advice by conducting studies and analyses with a view to helping the management team make decisions.
Functional Analysts are also software package experts in a specific functional area and advise the business on what the software package has to offer.
Helping the business to express needs
- Listen to customers and learn about their needs
- Analyse the impact of needs and suggest tailored solutions
- Help to estimate workloads
- Define general functional specifications
- Study application and functional architecture and its development
- Evaluate software packages
Designing the solution to be implemented
- Translate general specifications, reflecting business needs, into detailed specifications, reflecting the technical solution to be implemented
- Identify and select the solution's technical components
- Develop and conduct technical tests
For outsourced services, when these activities are being performed by the partner, Functional Analysts must:
- approve the proposed technical solution;
- monitor the production schedule and lead times;
- validate deliverables in accordance with the quality, cost and deadline commitments agreed with the customer;
- conduct additional tests if necessary.
Assisting the business with user-acceptance testing
- Perform functional and non-functional tests and update the integration and non-regression tests
- Prepare the user-acceptance testing plan (test scenarios, organisation and execution of the tests)
- Manage the user-acceptance testing and deliverables until the features are released, within the agreed deadline and budget
Supporting the business in terms of deployment and change management
- Design the change management plan
- Design and/or produce training materials or documentation for users
- Coordinate or jointly coordinate user courses
- Supervise releases
- Characterise incidents
- Validate effective solutions proposed by the partner in the case of outsourced services
- Manage reporting: monitor business requests and progress reports
- Be responsible for the technology watch in their area of activity
- Supervise projects when there are significant changes or new business needs
Numéro de référence