Danone recherche BI Manager - Danone IS/ITdansFrankreich (FR),basé SAINT-OUEN, chezFRS - DANONE SA.
Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature Postuler maintenant >> embodies.
Danette, Evian, Activia, Volvic, Bledina, sound familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward?
At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world to contribute to our mission : bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Don’t wait, discover the Danone IS/IT universe and join the movement : your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution !
DANONE's Information Systems (DAN'IS) is looking for a BI Manager.
The position is based in SAINT-OUEN (93), France (until May 2020 and then Rueil Malmaison). The position will integrate D2I (Data To Insight) domain which is responsible of Reporting/ programs, Advanced Analytics, Data Integration, Data Management and data strategy topics in Danone Group. D2I department, a cross domain, offers the opportunity for its members to work with all divisions, domains and entities within the group. It's an international team.
As a member of D2I team, DATA IS OUR BUSINESS! Your main mission is to participate on the transformation of our data into true value added for DANONE.
You will also ensure to:
- Manage Analytics programs and projects
- Help Danone entities to optimize and maximize the use of BI tools.
- Anticipate, identify and manage process changes in collaboration with business
- Facilitate a technical unit that acts as a referent within the team
- Animate, in close collaboration with the other IS teams, one of the transverse processes covered by BI applications (HR, Finance, Supply, Digital, operation ..).
- Ensure the transfer of knowledge about the system and the processes, the updating of the documentation, the training of the users.
As a BI Manager,
You are able to analyze business demands around data and translate it technically.
You will manage projects & programs with respect of agreed timeline & budget, ensuring proper scoping, functional definition & cooperating on other phases of delivery with peers
You will cooperate with the D2I leadership team to ensure stakeholders global satisfaction through optimal service level.
You will continuously market and promote the analytics and advanced Analytics products to raise awareness throughout business & DanIS domains of what products, solutions and capabilities are available to them and how to best use them in their respective roles/responsibilities through innovative ways of cooperation.
You are able to navigate between several analytical topics in parallel according to the priorities.
You have the ability to explain very technical processes in simple and functional words.
You ensure the transfer of knowledge about the system and processes, updating of the documentation, training of the users.
At least 5 years in Analytics domain with very good knowledge of at least one functional domain (Sales, Operations, HR, Finance, Purchasing, …)
- Very good knowledge of Analytics tools (MicroStrategy mainly) & other market used technologies
- Specific functional knowledge of business process
- Ability to develop the skills to support and be involved in the implementation of the
- Group Standard application
- Ability to adapt to change and support changes
- Anticipates / is proactive
- Achieves results effectively
- Communication / interpersonal skills
- Team working spirit
- Good understanding of data quality, integrity, security, metadata management.
- Project management skills
The job will require travel in Paris region and internationally.
- English is essential.
Future options for career path
DANONE AND ITS BRANDS
Mix 75g of Activia, 130g of a small Blédina pot, 50cl of an Evian bottle and add a drop of Fortimel ... you get 4 brands representing the 4 divisions of the Danone group: Fresh Dairy Products and Vegetables (Activia, Danette, Actimel, Alpro, etc.), Waters (Evian, Badoit, Volvic, Salvetat), Medical Nutrition (Fortimel, etc.), and Infant Nutrition (Blédina, Gallia).
All these brands are worn by 100,000 Danoners in the World. Don’t wait, vote for the world you want to live in and join the movement!
A LITTLE TASTE?
• Need Postuler maintenant >>?
• What our trainees / alternates think about us: Postuler maintenant >>
• Learn more about our jobs on Postuler maintenant >>.