The Information Security Architect facilitates security across the enterprise by translating requirements into secure designs that balance business needs with risk management. The individual will work with business stakeholders, IT and Development teams to understand their strategic plans, ensure that the security architecture can support them, and provide Infosec design support to projects.
• Protect Euronext data and technology assets.
• Develop Infosec standards and guidelines that support the Global Infosec Policy and Infosec Architecture.
• Provide Infosec guidance to IT and business teams when developing solutions to ensure that security is by design built instead of added-on.
• Creates high and low level security designs and solutions to feed into projects, and initiatives for Both IT and Business departments
• Review proposed designs and provide recommendations to ensure compliance.
• Assess risks and recommend appropriate compensating controls as needed.
• Maintain a strategic view of the Infosec Architecture and promote its evolution to meet future needs.
• Involve the different teams within Infosec in the Security designs provided.
• Identify security gaps; Evaluate the enhancements required
• Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend the implementation of new or updated information security hardware or software and analyze its impacts on the existing environment.
• Working knowledge of modern security technology such as IAM, firewalls, VPN, IDS/IPS, SIEM, and endpoint protection.
• Working knowledge of enterprise IT components such as Windows and Linux.
• Strong Identity Management skills – ideally worked on product like CA IDM suite or Open IAM tools
Good Networking skills – TCP/IP, routing, and switching.
• Experience with designing and engineering enterprise IT solutions.
• Strong communications – must be able to explain to stakeholders complex concepts such as encryption, access control, and generally accepted design principals. Must be able to manage customer expectations.
• Requires up to date knowledge of evolving Infosec threats and risks management.
• Project management.
• Working knowledge of information Security Best Practises such as ISO27002, ISO27005, NIST, …
• Working knowledge of financial services sector legislations and regulations.
• Working knowledge of governance’s risks and compliance frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL,...
• Ability to work independently and in team settings under tight timelines and pressure.
• English fluent /Ability to write documentation in English
• Holds an industry recognized certification such as CISSP.
• Has experience in more than one industry.
• Experience working with multinational teams.
• Working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture as TOGAF, SABSA, ArchiMate
Pour cela envoyez-nous votre CV, vos prétentions, votre disponibilité accompagnée de la référence de l’annonce : MHA2704 en objet du mail sur l’adresse :
Postuler maintenant >>
L’Ingénieur Commercial en charge du poste vous recontactera sous un délai de 24h afin de détailler avec vous vos attentes et organiser un éventuel rendez-vous dans nos locaux.
En espérant vous compter prochainement dans notre équipe.