L'offre AGILE TECHNICAL LEAD DELIVERY H/F a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
AGILE TECHNICAL LEAD DELIVERY H/F posté par CAPCO
Description de l'offre
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy focused on the financial services sector. As part of Capco’s Digital practice, the Design team translates strategy into action, working across the product lifecycle to create and deliver digital innovations in partnership with our clients and their customers.
We are / have:
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Strong technology understanding and numerous IT delivery success stories
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for committed, innovative and creative people to join our Agile Delivery team in Paris!
We are looking for an Agile Delivery Lead like you, and who can, guess what … - work on exciting projects such as the launch of innovative products, the build of a new Digital Bank …
As an Agile Delivery Lead, you will:
- Act as a scrum master for specific teams/projects
- Serve as facilitators for agile teams working under the agile methodology (scrum-like), encouraging the team to adopt agile methodology in their workflow. Sets the rituals and processes of the agile methodology to keep the team on track, foster communication and quickly address any issues. Facilitate the daily standup and help the team reach a consensus.
- Work closely with the product owner to make sure the team understands the project’s goals and scope, to maintain the product backlog and translate epics, stories, and other items on the sprint list into actionable tasks for developers.
- Help the team agree on what they can achieve during each development sprint (or another period).
- Assign and delegate tasks appropriately, ensuring the team’s work aligns with priorities and the overall schedule. Help the team make progress on the project by ensuring each person is working on the right tasks, help to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protect the team from distractions.
- Manage delivery
- Build overall delivery plan of the team, identify and manage external dependencies and risks, escalate issues that impacts project schedule on timely basis and propose workarounds/resolutions
- Monitor relevant KPIs, milestones and deliverables commitments.
- Provide clear status updates related to the team delivery, from discovery to tech delivery and testing steps, working closely with Product Management, Product Design Technology and Quality Assurance team members.
- Good technical knowledge and/or platform knowledge in Banking (e.g. Core banking) is a plus
- Good Banking & Payments domain knowledge
- Experience in technology, such as in development work (coding, functional specifications and technical specifications) and/or systems integration, IT testing and/or IT delivery (in aggregate no less than 8 years).
- Experience in Agile Delivery with more than 3 years leadership experience in managing agile IT delivery teams (Scrum, SaFe…)
- Being comfortable with a flexible plan and applying agile principles to planning and review
- Ability to influence, present and share key updates with the board, management, your team, and user audiences in numerous ways
- Capable of coordinating, motivating, and establishing team working principles
- Proven result-oriented person with a focus on delivery
- Good understanding and experience in software development cycle
- Good problem solving, analytical, synthesis, system thinking and solutioning skills
Why join Capco as a Technical Lead Delivery?
You will work on today’s largest digital project in European Banking Industry, joining a team of experts and passionate developers.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creation lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture