Description du poste
We are looking for an Software Development Engineer in Test F/M. In this position, you will immerse yourself in our client’s end-to-end solutions for video/TV processing and delivery.
You will be learning about distributed systems, SaaS Applications, feature rich devices, video, audio & data services, MPEG, DVB, TCP/IP, broadcast and mobile streaming, and related standards and specifications.
We are seeking a person to automate test plans and write new test procedures for TV broadcast head-end systems. You will be responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for our client’s products, including:
- Develop and execute software test plans.
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures.
- Write test scripts and test tools.
- Automate existing and new test cases.
- Organize and run automated test campaigns
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Implement your ideas for evaluation methods in the design, development and debugging of software programs.
Collaboration with development engineers, test engineers and customer support in resolution of problems.Pré-requis, qualification et responsabilités
Job skills :
- Experience with test automation development and execution cycles, agile experience.
- Highly motivated to improve our automated testing coverage and framework.
- Self-driven with strong work ethics. Able to embrace challenging assignments and develop new approaches with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and communication skills. English language is required.
- (Optional) Hands-on experience with broadcast video delivery head-ends – satellite, cable, IPTV, and mobile.
- (Optional) knowledge of MPEG, DVB, TCP/IP standards and protocols.
- (Optional) Experience with broadcast industry standard performance and compliance tools.
Years of Direct Experience:
- 3 years of formal software testing, manual and automated.
- 3 years of scripting and programming experience (using NodeJs), tests automation experience is a plus.
- One of the following (optional):
- Broadcast video systems – MPEG transports, Cable, satellite and IPTV.
- Mobile Video systems – Encoding and distribution of video in OTT systems.
- Network – Video distribution over IP networks.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Agile Methodology
- Audio Codec
- C++ (Programming Language)