Description de l'offre
[Project Based Contract] IT ERP & MES System Architecture and Integration Expert
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
The Airbus Chief Technology Office (CTO) is looking for an IT ERP & MES System Architecture and Integration Expert on the Continuity project.
Faster decision making and improved performance in end-to-end product development processes will be the focus of Continuity, enabling model-based systems engineering from conceptual through detailed design. This will include Digital Factory modelling giving design engineers, data on the impact of their decisions on manufacturing time and cost.
Continuity will be demonstrating its various capabilities through three main demonstrators. In this frame, you will join the IT Infrastructure and Integration working group to build and operate:
- Continuity demonstrators IT infrastructure for ERP, MES/MOM and IoT solutions, both in Toulouse and in the physical pilot factory in Hamburg ZAL dedicated to Continuity,
- Their integration with PLM, SLM and architecture cockpit.
This position reporting to our R&T subsidiary Airbus Exo Alpha SAS is to be based in Toulouse for a Project-Based Fixed-Term Contract that will last for the duration of the Continuity programme.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Specific responsibilities of the position are to:
- Build a team including internal secondments, external hires, and a vibrant community of external partners, with the objective to ambitiously and constructively mix fresh new ideas with existing experience.
- Lead this team to design, build and operate proper ERP, MES/MOM and IoT IT infrastructure on one hand, and develop solutions integrations with PLM, SLM and architecture cockpit on the other hand, in conformance with work package requirements.
- Work closely with WP managers to ensure global consistency of progress and anticipate platform needs.
- Participate to main agile solutions design sessions, thus getting the right understanding of solution constraints, and bringing team expertise in manufacturing so as to avoid cycling.
- Supervise & contribute to needed COTS deployment, setup and operations for ERP, MES/MOM and IoT.
- Liaise with ICT organizations to insure that: Existing standards are applied to proposed infrastructure when relevant; the right adaptation of standards can be planned so that proposed solutions industrialization is made possible.
- Participate to a multi-functional IS architecture team to ensure that the selected ERP, MES/MOM and IoT IT solutions are consistent with one another inside Continuity and with the surrounding IT ecosystem.
Your Boarding Pass
- Master Degree in Information Technology with good experience in Aircraft Development Process is mandatory.
- Sound experience in manufacturing engineering, ERP, MES/MOM and IoT.
- Sound experience in Software Development and Solutions Integration.
- Good knowledge of Systems Administration (UNIX, Windows, VMWare, OpenStack,…), Solutions Virtualization and IT security.
- Demonstrated ability to pro-actively build IT solutions with customers in agile mode.
- Experience with Cloud Architecture and related components, and of cloud-based solutions deployment.
- Experience in Extended enterprise solutions deployment.
- Sound experience in software lifecycle solutions utilization and administration.
- Negotiation level in English, an intermediate level in French would be appreciated.
- Ability to build and lead teams, communicate effectively, create a trusted environment. Especially, ability to capture attention of IT experts with very different interests, and to get them converge on solutions.
- Ability to interact with different stakeholders including aircraft programs, engineering, manufacturing, customer support, IT, procurement,…
- Ability to drive changes in processes, practices, and mindset needed to attain your project goals.
- Impatience and burning desire to execute rapidly, along with a healthy skepticism for process.