Description de l'offre
[Fixed-Term] Data Mining & Knowledge Management Engineer
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
The Airbus Chief Technology Office (CTO) is looking for a Data Mining & Knowledge Management Engineer to join the Concurrent Design Facility of the Technology Planning and Roadmapping unit in Toulouse, France.
This position is for a 12 Months Fixed-Term Contract to be based in Toulouse, France.
The CDF Knowledge Management Engineer will be in charge of monitoring and reporting on technology roadmapping studies running in the CDF.
With your creative and analytic mind, you will use your unique expertise to:
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
- Develop a knowledge management database for systematic collection of all information related to CDF studies.
- Maintain progress dashboards on all technology roadmaps analysed during CDF sessions.
- Using the knowledge management database, you will analyse it on a regular basis to identify synergies across technology roadmaps and identify opportunities for cross-utilization of models in CDF sessions.
- Develop technical and strategic insights on the technology planning and roadmapping process based on cross-roadmap analysis of the knowledge management database, and report the activity in technical reports.
Specific responsibilities of the position are to:
- Develop and maintain a knowledge management database with systematic collection of all information related to CDF studies collected in model, process, and study libraries.
- Collect and maintain relevant documentation (participants, models used, attendance, etc.) on studies conducted in the CDF through study reports.
- Monitor and regularly report the progress on technology roadmap studies through development and maintenance of progress dashboards.
- Analyze the knowledge management database on a regular basis to identify synergies across roadmaps and cross-utilization of models between studies.
- Develop technical and strategic insights on the technology planning and roadmapping process based on cross-roadmap analysis of the knowledge management database.
- Interface with the Roadmap Owners Group, TPR Process Owners, Technology Scouts team and with the Team X in TPR.
- Some business travels (<10% of the time) are expected.
Your Boarding Pass
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering related disciplines.
- Experience in Developing and Maintaining relational Databases, with regular backups and deployment on a Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience and/or knowledge of Machine Learning and Data Mining principles is an asset.
- Knowledge of at least one cloud computing environment (e.g. Office 365, Google, AWS) is an asset.
- Working knowledge of Lean engineering principles is an asset.
- Experience in technical reporting / technical writing.
- Fluency in English and French. Working knowledge of German, Spanish, and Italian are assets.