Informations sur le poste
- Type de contrat
- CDI - temps plein
- Salaire de base
- 40 000 € /an
- 2 ans à 5 ans
The Technical Support Field Specialist is responsible for providing technical
expertise for an evolving product portfolio of integrated technology solutions at an
EMEA level and with a primary focus on French, Benelux and UK markets.
· In terms of pre-sales activities :
- Supports the sales organization (SAM/DBM, Dealer representatives) during
customer engagements to analyze complex business or technology issues,
either in the field or remotely leveraging technology. The Specialist will
notably play a critical role in clarifying network / software requirements to
customer’s team of specialists, and in helping sales team in submitting an
accurate order entry.
- Develops solutions — either independently or by engaging with other
functional areas for support – and provide information needed for a
- Collaborates with marketing managers and advanced product development to
extend and defend product platforms and influence new product
- Works with internal and external customers for service and troubleshooting.
· In terms of post-sales activities:
- Provides field and remote support to Steelcase Dealers, End Customers and
AV Integrators specific to the Integrated Technology product line.
- Conducts trouble-shooting activities, primarily remote with support of Cluj
Tech Support Specialists and in the field where necessary.
- Possibly supervises product installations and configurations executed by AV
partners to ensure they meet Steelcase standards and works with the QR
team to organize the replacement of faulty units.
· Other than that, the Specialist, Technical Support:
- Attends weekly EMEA Team meetings and Global Dashboard meetings.
provide content, assists with root cause analysis of problems, testing and
providing final solution to Dealers / End-Customers
- Maintains all pertinent support cases in the internal Incident management
system or other applicable SAP/CRM tools (includes tracking of phone and
- Occasionally provides support to the team in other markets and/or on remote
Skills and Abilities
· Fluent French & English mandatory (both written and spoken);
· German language skills are valued.
· Understands basic dynamics of B2B business.
· Able to effectively identify opportunities and appropriately position Steelcase.
· Customer-orientation, translating into an ability to drive client relationship and
define strategic action plan in close collaboration with sales.
· Integrated Technology products with customers.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to speak knowledgeably (high level/conceptual & deep/technical) with
customer IT audiences.
· Ability to communicate technical information in a succinct, understandable
manner to a variety of audiences including Executive level.
· Ability to network within Steelcase as well as externally.
· Strong understanding of the IT/AV community and its business practices.
· Ability to handle and understand complex situations.
· Strong problem-solving skills; capable of breaking down complex technical
issues into manageable tasks to be pursued alone or in collaboration with
other subject matter experts.
Education / Experience
· B.S. in Engineering, Information Technology, or in related fields of AV
· Minimum of 3 years in a related support / engineering field, preferably with
regular customer-facing opportunities.
· Experience with network management, Exchange/Domino Environments
· IT or AV, including HD videoconferencing, as well as network technology
Postuler maintenant !