Informations sur le poste
- Type de contrat
- CDI - temps plein
- > 5 ans
Misys: Who are we?
Misys is one of the world’s leading producers of financial services software, providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market. We are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive. Over the past three years Misys has delivered 73 product releases, launched five new products, won over 40 awards, acquired IND to tap into digital channels, CCS to expand our lending offering and closed over 1,000 deals while gaining over 60 new customers.
Misys solutions are used by some of the world's leading financial institutions!
- Including 48 of the world's 50 largest banks
- 16 of the top 25 syndicated loan book runners
- 12 of the top 20 asset managers
- More than 90 asset managers and hedge funds
Why work for Misys?
Misys believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Misys, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Misys, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
- A full time job within a dynamic team
- Social package from day one of employment:
o Meal Allowance
o Transportation reimbursement
o Medical, dental, and vision
o Disability and retirement benefit
o Profit sharing & Savings schemes
o Works council welfare
- International career opportunities
- Additional vacation days, one day after working for 5 years with Misys and every 5 years up to 20 years of service
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive employee referral program
What will you contribute?
Misys Capital Markets Fusion Post Trade Processing is a ground-breaking platform that enables banks to be agile, achieve growth and realise their latent potential. It re-energises existing post trading systems, bridging systems and
departments through sophisticated global components that extend and increase the bank’s ability to power business growth, achieve ROI and gain a competitive-edge. The product once up and running will come with new features every year.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
As a member of the Capital Markets Fusion Post Trade Processing team, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Designing and developing new projects and enhancements.
- Working in teams following agile development practices.
- Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation.
- Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project.
- Working with teams in various locations.
- Working with remote client resources.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5 years experience with Java development
- Experience of developing and managing deployment life-cycle using GIT, Maven, and Continuous Integration environments
- Understanding of multithreaded application, big data and distributed technology
- SQL knowledge
- AngularJS knowledge
- Autonomous in day-to-day duties and can-do-attitude
- Good level English (both spoken and written)
Our Application Process:
If you believe you meet the requirements for this position, please apply!
The following steps supported by a Misys recruiter include your input:
1. HR phone screen: as a prep, learn more on the position you are interested in and Misys as a company.
2. Complete our online cognitive and personality assessments.
3. HR interview: tell us more about your experience
4. Department interview: meet the hiring manager during an in-person interview.
Feedback after the interview will be provided! Good luck!
Postuler maintenant !