Informations sur le poste
- Type de contrat
- CDI - temps plein
Edelway SA is a leading pan-European IT Professional Services company serving large global multinational in Switzerland and Europe.
We now have an excellent opportunity for a young talented IS/IT Enterprise Architect to join our global client in the Suisse Romande area (Geneva/Lausanne).
You will join the team at the early stages of an ambitious IT Applications transformation program. This will be a long term relationship and we will be particularly interested to hear from local candidates or keen to relocate to the Geneva/Lausanne area.
An excellent package is on offer for the right person. Fluent English is required. French will be a plus.
You will make sure that individual software projects adhere to the organization's application development methodology and parameters.
• Support, implement and manage advanced IT applications architectures integrating systems or platforms.
• Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for IT Applications/Systems landscape
• Create templates and process for users and contribute to the creation of best practices
• Establish standards and identify new tools and methodologies to improve quality
• Experience presenting architecture concepts, designs, and goals to technology leaders and partners
• Coordinate with the business development team and IT operations throughout the life cycle to ensure the desired solution is optimized
• Maintains the business roadmap for IT
• Take part in layout out the framework for architectural strategies for business applications
• Identify and establish alignment opportunities with IT partners.
• At least 5 years’ experience working as an IT Applications Architect or Enterprise Architect with a broad view and understanding of an organization's software landscape.
• Ability to establish, implement, and enforce appropriate IT standards to meet business requirements
• Comprehensive knowledge of software, application, and system development, ERP
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies
• Fluent in English, French is a plus
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send us your CV in English as a word document at [Envoyer votre CV par email]
. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call: +41 58 717 7034.
Keywords: application, IT, IS, SAP, non-SAP, ERP, architecture, EA, Suisse romande, Geneva, Lausanne, IS transformation,
Postuler maintenant !