Informations sur le poste
- Type de contrat
- CDI - temps plein
- > 10 ans
Misys: Who are we?
Misys is one of the world’s leading producers of financial services software, providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market. We are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive. Over the past two years Misys has delivered 51 product releases, launched five new products, won over 40 awards, acquired IND to tap into digital channels, CCS to expand our lending offering and closed over 1,000 deals while gaining over 60 new customers.
Misys solutions are used by some of the world's leading financial institutions!
- 48 of the world's 50 largest banks
- 16 of the top 25 syndicated loan book runners
- 12 of the top 20 asset managers
- More than 90 asset managers and hedge funds
Why work for Misys?
Misys believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Misys, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Misys, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
What will you contribute?
The purpose of this role is to provide the highest calibre of technical leadership and take ownership of the definition of architectural approaches used across Misys’ software solutions to meet the company and customer’s strategic goals.
- A full time job within a dynamic team
- Social package from day one of employment:
o Meal Allowance
o Transportation reimbursement
o Medical, dental, and vision
o Disability and retirement benefit
o Profit sharing & Savings schemes
o Works council welfare
- International career opportunities
- Additional vacation days, one day after working for 5 years with Misys and every 5 years up to 20 years of service
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive employee referral program
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Development and technology planning – provide guidance in best practice and tool use in the design and build of technical frameworks and the applications built on them
- Architecture and design –propose technical solutions, ensure their integrity, and that the solutions can be built, implemented and maintained within timescales/budgets
- Technical design authority – internally and externally recognized as a specialist on complex technical areas, will drive benchmarking, installation, upgrade, configuration, deployment and testing activity
- Improve quality – identify innovative approaches to improve software quality and provide stability – ensure development teams can develop in a stable and productive environment, with minimal rework required due to architectural change or problems as products evolve
- Industry knowledge – familiar with industry changes in technology standards, information management, development standards, methods and emerging 3rd party software in order to advise on technology and leverage industry best practice in the design and construction of Misys’ software products
- Maintaining architectural abilities of the product ( Scalability, Maintainability, Usability etc..)
- Represent Misys in key external technical conferences, seminars and present technical papers and provide guidance to nurture the patent culture and enable patents in the identified technical space
- Ensure the day to day technical control of development projects
- Provide incisive input into the best application of technology to create the next generation of Misys’ solutions
- Typical Relevant Experience 15+Years
- 5 + years practical experience designing and building enterprise or distributed software systems
- Knowledge of Java and C++
- Demonstrable detailed understanding of architecture principles and methods, technology and standards
- Focus on the micro services, cloud stacks, understanding of GPU computing, high scalability systems
- Knowledgeable about design patterns
- Interest in Financial markets would be a plus
- Advanced English skills
- Demonstrates an understanding of the interrelationships, roles and responsibilities within the organisation
- Sets , achieves and exceeds higher performance standards by monitoring, benchmarking and identifying or implementing improvement initiatives
- Ability to inspire, enthuse and energise others
- Provides a clear purpose and clarify what success looks like
- The ability to set a strategy for Misys's products and produce a roadmap which responds to market trends / requirements; is achievable and financially viable
Our Application Process:
If you believe you meet the requirements for this position, please apply!
The following steps supported by a Misys recruiter include your input:
1. HR phone screen: as a prep, learn more on the position you are interested in and Misys as a company.
2. Complete our online cognitive and personality assessments.
3. HR interview: tell us more about your experience
4. Department interview: meet the hiring manager during an in-person interview.
Feedback after the interview will be provided! Good luck!
Postuler maintenant !