Informations sur le poste
- Type de contrat
- CDI - temps plein
- 2 ans à 5 ans
- Autre rémunération
- Salaire attractif (fixe + variable)
OneAccess Networks, a global leader in the field of network virtualization, delivers highly innovative solutions to the telecommunications market. Over 120 international service providers, including numerous Tier 1 carriers, trust our people and technologies to help them deliver enterprise managed services to their customers around the world.
OneAccess is at the bleeding edge of technical innovation, working to develop the technologies that enable service providers to harness the power of virtualization. We help our customers to migrate their legacy network services to a fully virtualized environment, ensuring they can reap the full benefit offered by the Cloud.
Over 50% of our 400-strong team works in our multi-national R&D centers. Our teams are dedicated, imaginative and astute.
Want to work for a dynamic, agile and international company shaping the future of communication services? Then come and check us out.
OneAccess conducts it sales activities through two different LoB: CSP LoB and OTT.
You will be instrumental to the growth of the OTT LoB.
#You will be in charge of:
- Perform all the Business development tasks required to acquire new Managed Service Provider (MSP) clients in the Retail sector initially,
- Initiate business in other industry verticals, such as Energy/Utilities, Transport and Cloud Service Providers in a second step.
- Achieve revenue targets and KPI’s
- Translate OA Network Service strategy in executable actions
This requires consultative selling capabilities, as well the ability to engage with clients at management level
- Identify prospects business objectives and there related pain points,
- Position OA solutions (Solutions are mainly made of OneAccess existing hardware and software products)
- Develop differentiated offerings with USPs
- Develop Customer intimacy up to Executive level.
- Foster teamwork within the sales team and with the marketing team
- A engineer diploma in Telecommunications
- 2/5 years of experience in selling solutions or software to enterprise or service providers with a successful track record.
- Successful experience in a software company and/or a system integrator with international culture
- IT and network strong background, experience as sales in the Telecom sector and knowledge of the targeted vertical sectors would be a plus.
- Fluent in French and English in writing and verbal form.
- A person with a strong ability to listen, high perseverance and creative spirit
- Able to travel outside France
Postuler maintenant !